Our Privacy Policies
- To our services to you effectively, we need to collect certain information from our customers, particularly personal details for identification and payment processing. SmartOPS is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. By using SmartOPS, you accept and agree to the data practices described in this statement.
- Collection and use of your Personal Information
- SmartOPS collects and uses your personal information solely to identify and deliver the services you have requested. This personal information may include: email, full name, billing address, postal address, date of birth and phone number. From time to time, we may be required to disclose your information with our partner organisation to deliver the service you have requested with requirements to maintain confidentiality and may not use such information for individual use. We do not share this information with third parties.
SmartOPS automatically collects anonymous information each time an individual visits our website. This includes but is not limited to browser type, browser version and language, IP address, operating system, number of pages you viewed and the duration of your visit. This information does not identify individual users. We use this information to understand site usage and to make improvements to our sites.
In certain circumstances we will be required by law to disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law.
- Security of your Personal Information
- SmartOPS secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We will access your personal information only when we are required to provide you with your requested service(s).
We at SmartOPS will under no circumstances sell, pass on, trade or disclose to a third party any personally identifiable information collected on our website.
- SmartOPS use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize SmartOPS or register with SmartOPS site and services, a cookie helps SmartOPS to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same SmartOPS page, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use SmartOPS as you've customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of SmartOPS and other sites you visit.
- Changes to this Statement
- SmartOPS will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how SmartOPS is protecting your information.
- Contact Information
SmartOPS welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that SmartOPS has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy this problem.